PODCAST Ep 8 – Impact of 2016 on Real Estate
2016 in real estate saw the emergence of easier access to big data, predictive analytics and the solidifying of teams as the next evolution for agents. We really identified our inefficiencies, focused on what our audience wants and not on what the industry has said is valuable to clients, the result, our best year yet.
- Jason Wells, Esq.
- Chris Niederhauser, Esq.
- Connect BEYOND THE PODCAST at @jasonwellsesq and @chrnielaw
- SPONSORED BY the PressPlay Realty Network recognized in the Top 1% of teams nations and as only the 12th team in the country to have 5 or more locations, all of which are in the Western United States.
- Segment 1 (5-8min):
- Segment 2 (20-25min)
- Top Trends from 2016
- PressPlay Changes – Social Media Focus – Facebook Ads – Blogging/Content Creation
- Video – CRM Change – Website – Inquiry v. nurture (lead) – creating a pipeline by fixing our funnel – Mobile focus
- Value – Be a resource not another search site
- Connection to Relation – It is about THE CONVERSATION – Value: Define Value, Provide Value
- Plans for 2017 — DISRUPT
- Conclusion/Wrap Up
- Thanks to our sponsor, PressPlay Realty Network now partnering with agents and teams across the Western United States. Visit http://PressPlayRealty.com/join
- Check out our Reality Webseries giving an unfiltered behind the scenes look at one of the fastest growing expansion teams in the country – PressPlay Reality on YouTube and Facebook at PressPlayReality.com
Remember, all #StopLivingOnPause PODCASTS are simulcast on YouTube LIVE and Facebook LIVE at the time of our recording. Subscribe on YouTube or Like our Page to be notified when we go LIVE and to join the conversation.
Thank you for listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to the #StopLivingOnPause PODCAST on iTunes, Soundcloud, or any of your favorite podcast stations. Please leave us a review and follow us on any social media channel @jasonwellsesq and @chrnielaw
Until next time, Stop Living On Pause
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!