Client events are an increasingly popular way to stay in contact with clients for agents to use in building their business. After all, who doesn’t like to be invited to a movie premier, sporting event, picnic, BBQ, bowling or something like that? Agents who incorporate these sorts of client events or client appreciation events into their business strategy are seeing massive success as they are really getting what it means to build Referral Relationships.
This is the 3rd in our 4 part series on Referral Relationships and today we have a special guest who has mastered the client event, Ms. Angie Patten of the Chris and Angie Patten Team at Keller Williams East Valley.
SPONSORED BY the PressPlay Realty Network whose agents rank in the Top 1% of teams nationally and is only the 12th team in the country to have 5 or more locations, all of which are in the Western United States.
Segment 1 (5-8min):
- KWFR in Las Vegas: Get our #KWFR2017 Top Ahas and Take Aways
- Sock Game
Segment 2 (20-25min)
- Recap of Ep 13 and 24 Deal and $100,000 in 12 Months (Click Here to Listen/Watch to Ep 13)
- Work your sphere of influence by providing them actual VALUE
- Provide “Value Touches”
- All you need is 150 people you know and systematically provide value to produce 24 deals per year and more than $100,000.
OUR GUEST ANGIE PATTEN
Angie Patten is a top producing agent out of Tempe AZ whose business has a heavy focus on client events. Angie was named to a Southeast Valley 40 Under 40 agent last year and this year received the cultural award (WI4C2TS) over 300 agents in her brokerage at KWEV.
- When did you start doing client events and what are they all about?
- Began doing client events, and more specifically a client picnic in 2010 (7yrs ago)
- This is a true thank you event that is exclusively for our past clients and we go all out for them.
- Key is to have time to speak with them and spend time with them. It is of course all about the relationship.
- Why did you start doing client events?
- To see them at least once a year, and find out how they are doing, how their kids have grown, stuff like that.
- What systems do you have in place for communicating these events?
- Engagement after the event with tagging them in your database
- Phone calls, mass text, emails, pop-by visits, Facebook messages to them
- What has having these events done for your business?
- It has created an amazing downline of business and referrals.
- Other client events you put on?
- Pop-bys every Christmas giving a branded ornament. Really cool to see their house and have them show off their house to you.
- Hard work to do this, but we just know that it is happening and it is part of our December.
Thanks to our SPONSOR, PressPlay Realty Network now partnering with agents and teams across the Western United States. Visit http://PressPlayRealty.com/join
Check out our Reality Web series giving an unfiltered behind the scenes look at one of the fastest growing expansion teams in the country – PressPlay Reality on YouTube and Facebook at PressPlayReality
Remember, all #StopLivingOnPause PODCASTS are simulcast on YouTube LIVE and Facebook LIVE at the time of our recording. So, don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube or Like our Page to be notified when we go LIVE and to join the conversation.
Thank you for listening. Please leave us a review on iTunes, Soundcloud, or any of your favorite podcast apps and follow us on any social media channel at jasonwellsesq and chrnielaw
Until next time, Stop Living On Pause