PODCAST Ep 10 – Never Miss a Goal
Goal setting is nothing new and perhaps one of the oldest tips for success in business and life. However, just setting the goal doesn’t get it done. Execution on the goal is the determining factor of going from a goal setter to a consistent goal achiever, and time blocking is the discipline to get you there.
Jason Wells, Esq.
Chris Niederhauser, Esq,
Connect BEYOND THE PODCAST on social media @jasonwellsesq and @chrnielaw
SPONSORED BY the PressPlay Realty Network whose agents rank in the Top 1% of teams nationally and is only the 12th team in the country to have 5 or more locations, all of which are in the Western United States.
Segment 1 (5-8min):
- PressPlay Realty Network is looking for agents in all locations
- GaryVee and the #5minclub — engagement on Instagram @garyvee
Sock Game – #ShowUsYourSocks
- Instagram @jasonwellsesq
- Instagram @chrnielaw
Segment 2 (20-25min)
Introduce Ashlie VanWinkle (@ashlie.vanwinkle)
- 20yrs as licensed agent
- Co-Founder of the PressPlay Realty Network
- Leads the expansion and recruiting efforts for the network and oversaw a 150% increase in agent count during 2016 and an increase in closed volume from $30M in 2015 to $45M in 2016.
- She will also be leading our all new PressPlay Sales Training Academy.
Interview with Ashlie
- 80/20 Rule
- Importance of Time Blocking
- Do you time block every little thing, categories, what?
- How often should you time block? Weekly, daily? Yearly?
- What happens to a person’s business when they fail to time block?
- Click for our PressPlay Sample Perfect Day
- Thanks to our SPONSOR, PressPlay Realty Network now partnering with agents and teams across the Western United States. Visit http://PressPlayRealty.com/join
- Check out our Reality Web series giving an unfiltered behind the scenes look at one of the fastest growing expansion teams in the country – PressPlay Reality on YouTube and Facebook at PressPlayReality
- Remember, all #StopLivingOnPause PODCASTS are simulcast on YouTube LIVE and Facebook LIVE at the time of our recording. So, don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube or Like our Page to be notified when we go LIVE and to join the conversation.
- Thank you for listening. Please leave us a review on iTunes, Soundcloud, or any of your favorite podcast apps and follow us on any social media channel at jasonwellsesq and chrnielaw
Podcast: Play in new window | Download